Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
We are partnered with an exciting data specialist business who focus on Data Visualisation, Data Architecture & Data Science. They help business’ in the UK utilize the most cutting edge technology in data to drive actional insight.
You will be working very closely with the product team and UI team to deliver exceptional dashboards, and involved in the data strategy within the business working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be:
· Working on new and existing products using Tableau desktop to create dashboards, reports etc.
· Design ETL workflows in Alteryx
· Working closely with product developers to understand the problems the business are trying to solve
· Take requirements from stakeholders and turn them into actional solutions
· Carrying out data preparation for Tableau with Alteryx
· Working with large sets of data – manipulating, designing and creating Tableau products
· Mentoring more junior developers in Tableau
It will be great if you have this experience:
· 2 + years’ in Tableau
· 2 + years’ in Alteryx
· Modelling large sets of data
· SQL experience (nice to have)
· Managing Tableau servers (nice to have)
· Passion for machine learning and predictive analytics
The company have a great working environment, with a modern agile / flex working approach, coupled with a great benefits package.
If you’re looking to expand your skills in Tableau then this could be the right move for you! Please do apply and I look forward to speaking to you soon.
A Global leading company is currently recruiting for a Data Engineer that has in depth experience with Scala, Spark, PySpark and an understanding on CI/CD and Alteryx. This role is…€300 - €500 per day + Benefits
MS SQL DBA - PERM ROLE - POLAND Experienced DBA worked for financial institutes supporting complex infrastructure setup and willing to work in 24x7 shift rotation including weekend for optimal…benefits