My Client is looking to recruit a Informatica ILM Data Archiving specialist to join their team to join their team as soon as possible. The contract is an initial 6 months, remote, inside IR35 and looking to pay you via an umbrella company. The organisation you will be working for is a major retail and commercial bank. They have stated that experience with Informatica ILM Data Archiving is the most important for this role, however the following is also advantageous:
- Knowledge and experience using Informatica ILM Data Archiving tooling in both administration and development, UNIX and shell scripting is mandatory.
- Worked with Informatica ILM Data Archiving for retirement of application and live archiving
- Experience with Jira/Kanban and working through backlog, drive data archiving and retention platform roadmap and strategy, help reduce costs and promote automation of tasks where possible and comfortably promote the platforms capabilities within D&A and wider franchises.
- Manage resolution of issues with data archiving from start to resolution, managing stakeholder expectations.
- Good stakeholder management experience and must have a good technical understanding to work with technical stakeholders.
- Financial background would be useful
Job Reference: JO-2112-250015
Salary: £500 - £550.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract