Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Lead Data Scientist – FinTech
We have an amazing opportunity to join a startup FinTech business, and be the first founding Data Scientist within the business which will allow a huge scope to scale this area out within the business. This is a very financially well backed with large plans, looking to add to the disruption within the financial services space. The Co-Founders ex-silicon valley and have a strong track records or building successful tech teams.
You will be spearheading the design and implementation of solutions created via the Data Science platform. Developing innovative algorithms and data models to gain real insight into consumer financial data to make a real difference to customers.
They are looking for someone with a background in:
· Designing and building machine learning algorithms
· Coding in Python, Java or R
· Working with large data sets – data extraction, cleansing, analysis and presentation
· Familiarity with relational SQL databases and NoSQL databases
· XML and related technologies
· Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP)
· MsC or PhD education in relatable field – Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics
It would be very useful if you had the following experience but not essential:
· Leveraging big data technologies on Hadoop platforms
· Working for a FinTech / Challenger Bank
There is a very strong package on offer, including equity within the business. If being involved at an early stage and really having ownership and freedom to deliver Data Science solutions sounds interesting, then please do apply!
Head of Data Governance and Projects (Freelance / Contractor) - Banking Client - Brussels Rate: €700 - €900 Duration: 12 months initial contract Head Of Data Governance Responsibilities Own and…€700 - €900 per day
Senior Data Engineer (Freelance / Contractor) - (Scala, Spark, Python, NoSQL, Parquet and ORC) - Banking Client - Brussels Duration:1 year contracting Position My Banking Client is looking to extend…