Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Data Analyst – Digital Healthcare – Up to £55k
We are excited to be partnered with an amazing Digital Health business based in London who are currently looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst. As a business they are focused on improving both clinical outcomes and patient experience by building cutting edge digital products.
They are on a journey to become more data – driven and this is a crucial role in that journey, with lots of potential to move from a Senior Analyst into a leadership role in Data. Working closely with the Product team you’ll be looking after everything Data related including reporting, visualisations, requirements and project delivery.
· Design and build BI solutions working with the Product teams
· Developer dashboards and present findings back to the business
· Analysis complex and large data sets
· Help decide and monitor key KPI’s
· Work with stakeholders to define data strategy and help deliver new projects
· Work closely with the Data / BI Developer’s to make sure the technology is in place for the data
· Advanced Excel
· Python / R (would be a bonus)
· Power BI (Tableau also considered)
· Web & Mobile analytics tools such as Google Analytics etc..
There’s also a very flexible working culture on offer with great benefits including a personal training allowance every year.
It would be hugely beneficial to have a background working for a healthcare business working with patient data or for a digital healthcare business. If you think this role sounds of interest please do get in touch!
Lead / Head of Data Architect - Global Utilities Energy - MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL , Python, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka - Brussels ****The ideal candidate will need to be…€70000 - €100000 per annum
No-SQL Database Expert ( Azure, SQL, Snowflake, VBA, Python) - Global Energy Company - Munich Duration: 3- 6 months (Freelance contract) Rate: Flexible - must speak German I am currently…€500 - €600 per day