Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Data Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Team of Data Architects | Contract | 6-9 months I'm currently looking to hire a team of 3-4 Data Architects on a long term contract. You will be working on…
Head of Data Governance and Projects (Freelance / Contractor) - Banking Client - Brussels Rate: €700 - €900 Duration: 12 months initial contract Head Of Data Governance Responsibilities Own and…€700 - €900 per day
Senior Data Engineer (Freelance / Contractor) - (Scala, Spark, Python, NoSQL, Parquet and ORC) - Banking Client - Brussels Duration:1 year contracting Position My Banking Client is looking to extend…
Global leading Client is currently recruiting for a Senior Data engineer who has experience with Data platforms, large data sets and numerous big data technologies. Based in London, 12 Month rolling contract paying up to £400 per day.
ADF Pipeline, Data Bricks and Alteryx are a Must !!
Experience and skills needed for a Senior Data engineer who has experience with Data platforms, large data sets and numerous big data technologies.
* Bachelor or master’s degree in information technology, computer science, data management business administration or a related discipline.
* 8-10+ years’ experience with data platforms; working with large data sets, large amounts of data in motion and numerous big data technologies.
* At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in leading teams/Resources.
* Auto software deployment technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Git)
* Experience with Cloud-based software, specifically Microsoft Azure (including but not limited to Databricks, Azure Foundations)
* Experience with data architecture and design techniques (local/abstract) including Azure API techniques/developments
* Experience with data transformation/blending technologies
* Experience with open Source Frameworks (Apache Spark, Hadoop etc.)
* Awareness and experience of data pipelining-based technologies (e.g. KAFKA, Stream Sets)
* Agile Project Delivery techniques (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
* Have strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills. Is highly experienced in communicating with business at all levels and with global teams
* Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and balancing multiple priorities.
* Highly analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Knowledge and understanding of Trading and Supply (commodity) businesses is preferable
Package for a Senior Data engineer who has experience with Data platforms, large data sets and numerous big data technologies.
6 month rolling contract paying up to £400 per day.
Digital Data Engineer | 3 Month Contract As Digital Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing reporting infrastructure and providing actionable reporting on my client's web properties (website, app).…
Lead Data Scientist - FinTech We have an amazing opportunity to join a startup FinTech business, and be the first founding Data Scientist within the business which will allow a…£70000 - £80000 per annum