This is an amazing opportunity for a Software Engineer to join an ethical and tech-led company, working within the energy sector using all the latest cutting edge technology.
- Delivering simple and well-designed solutions to deliver the best consumer experience
- Work in a cross functional team which is Collaborative and produce new ideas and proof of concepts for improved ways of doing things
- Track performance and user metrics to identify issues and make changes and build new features
- Maintaining the software builds; ensuring the systems are up and running. You will be involved in the full cycle of deployment, monitoring, logging, and scalability
- You will be part of an energetic bunch and culture which learning, action, innovation, and autonomy
- You take pleasure from clean code, writing your own tests as an integral part of the development process and understand the benefit of writing code and tests in small increments.
- You are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and have innovative ideas about how they should do things better and share this with the team
- You are passionate about solving both real world and technical problems
- You are a motivated team player who enjoys collaborating across teams and other divisions
- Node, Typescript, Koa, Redux, React, React Native, Webpack, Babel, Flow
- Circle CI, Kubernetes, Docker and Google Cloud Platform
Salary: £450.00 - £550.00 per day