Their world leading platform offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability processing over 60% of all UK’s regulated bets. They are the market leader in providing software for the betting and online gaming industry and is trusted by some of the world’s most successful operators. Founded in 90’s they have become the largest share of the world’s online bets with global software deployments in multiple, legal gaming jurisdictions.
With offices in North America, Australia, Greece and the UK, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide they provide the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
What you will be involved with as a Software Engineer:
- Work as part of a self-organising SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for large scale betting websites
- Practice Test-Driven Development (TDD) to produce robust, clear, polished code
- Design solutions that are modular, scalable, extendable and portable
- Work with customers to extract requirements using BDD
- Have proven career history of working in a similar size organisation with an emphasis on projects that used to producing/handling large scale transactions and traffic
Why would you enjoy working with us?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development – you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sports books whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
- a stunning work location
- flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
What would make you the Software Engineer we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of one or more major programming languages (including but not limited to Java, C/C++, Python, Perl etc.) and interest in learning other coding languages
- Knowledge of database design (any vendor)
- Excellent communication skills – vlogs, conference speaking, member of a society or meet ups.
- Some level of familiarity developing on Unix/Linux would be nice
- Bonus points for experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) website design
For more information please send your CV to JBalabat@welovesalt.com
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits