We have recently partnered with a leader within the internet domain industry and they are looking for an Application Support Manager to join their ever growing team. They are a large global company but still hold to their start up mentality and roots. They are going through a period of digital transformation and growth and are now looking to expand their technology teams, including DevOps & Cloud.
- effectively troubleshoot Linux applications written in
PHP and Python, running on AWS and on-premises.
- Confident with the use of Linux, common command line tools, etc.
- Must be able to read and understand PHP, Python, bash scripts, etc.
- Strong understanding of SQL for data extraction and manipulation.
- Familiarity with running Docker containers.
- Fast learner with inquisitive nature and continuing drive to know more.
- Calm under pressure and ability to instil confidence in clients during trying times.
- Ability to code in PHP and/or Python, over and above ability to read and understand.
- Understanding of ISO (9001, 22301 & 27001) and/or ITIL framework.
- An understanding or previous experience within the domain industry.
This position may suit individuals with the following previous job roles:
- Application Support Specialist (support of custom, non off-the-shelf software).
- Technical Support Manager / Technical Process Manager.
- Senior Support Engineer (non-desktop support).
Job Reference: JO-2206-256154
Salary: £55000 - £750000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent