DEV Engineer (SQL Server, XML, SWIFT) – Banking – Brussels
Day rate: €500- €700
Duration: 6 months
We are searching for a Dev Engineer who will participate to the analysis, design, development, integration, test and support of the IntelliTracs product and to the migration to a new version of the package.
- In interaction with the end-users or the business teams, you will analyse, design solutions to implement, realize development & integration, participate to E2E testing and support our Ops Engineer for production installations.
- In interaction with other IT Tribes, you will put in place the links to other systems used as input/output of IntelliTracs.
- You will ensure the 3rd line support to end-users.
- You will document the solutions.
- Working place is Brussels. Nevertheless, given the fact that the Shared Service Centre is international, your squad will regularly be in contact with other entities in Europe.
Dutch – Preferred
French – Preferred
English – Must – spoken and written
Required experience / knowledge
At least 5 years of relevant experience
Mandatory – Technical experience
- Technical knowledge of Intellitracs & IntelliMatch.
- Functional knowledge of Intellitracs & IntelliMatch.
- Experience in packages development.
- Knowledge of Windows (2008, 2012 and 2016).
- Experience in server configuration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of IIS and XML.
Preferable – Technical experience
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum & Kanban methodology and SAFe, Spotify and Lean Management Systems frameworks.
- Knowledge of IBM Rational (RSA) for documentation
Mandatory – Business experience
- Knowledge of banking services and processes.
- Knowledge of payments products and services.
- Knowledge of SEPA and international payments.
- Experience in process analysis of payments requirements
Preferable – Business experience
- Willingness to collaborate: promotes communication between different stakeholders: business, end-users, IT colleagues & suppliers.
- Result oriented: adapts to the context and wants to obtain the best possible result considering available means.
- Act and analyse proactively.
- Pragmatic and problem solver.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment. .
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment.
- Ability to manage stakeholders.
- Emotionally intelligent, self-aware, and receptive for feedback.
- Team player who can also work alone.
Job Reference: SL003
Salary: €500 - €700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract