My Client a leader in the world of Crypto Currency are looking to hire an experienced DevOps engineer to join their enterprise engineering team.
- Building a fault-tolerant, geographically distributed infrastructure: support of multiple data centres, providing replication, sharding, auto balancing and failover.
- Participating in deployment of services with strict availability requirements on a large scale environment and working together with other Engineers to ensure our systems meet current and future demand.
- Develop and maintain code for automated infrastructure management (DevOps, Infrastructure as Code) with the use of Ansible and Terraform.
- Improving our CI/CD pipeline to provide new integration vectors.
- Building and maintaining infrastructure for its own fleet of blockchain nodes (>25 layer 1 protocols now, and more to come
5 years + Devops experience (AWS) ideally in Crpto/Blockchain sector
- Well-versed with modern web application principles and CI/CD processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of network security technologies, knowledge of network security analysis tools.
- Experience in configuring access to nodes in a computer network.
- Experience with virtualisation and containerisation systems.
- Experience in AWS administration or with other cloud providers.
- Experienced in coding non-trivial scripts and automating tasks in order to automate your tasks.
- AWS and GCP experience
- Experience in Docker ,Kubernetes,Kafka,Terraform
Job Reference: JO-2204-253708
Salary: £550 - £600 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: AWS/GCP/cloud computing, CI/CD, docker, Kafka, Kubernetes, Terraform