DevOps Engineer x4 – Jnr/Mid/Snr – £60k-£160k
About the Role
Salt has recently partnered with one of the most exciting Art Platforms in the UK, helping them to find DevOps Engineers.
This client is an international art services business, working with leading artists and estates across publishing, print-making, digital, film and art research.
Recently they’ve teamed up with one of the UK’s most revered artists for an exciting NFT project – a collection of 10,000 NFTs which correspond to 10,000 unique physical artworks which are stored in a secure vault in the UK. The works are now brought to life through their launch on the blockchain.
Tech Stack: AWS | EC2 | ElastiCache | Lambda | RDS | CDK/CloudFormation | S3 | ASC | Git/Jenkins | Python
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Implement streaming analysis algorithms to generate question focused data sets (QFDs).
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participate in architecture and software development activities.
- Translate loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Use open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Use coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborate with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Perform incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimise errors encountered.
- AWS experience is a MUST
- CDK/Cloudformation experience is a MUST
- Genuinely flexible salary! There are a number of positions available going up to £160k
- Fully Remote as well as an office location in London if you’d prefer to go in
- Competitive Pension
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance
- & many more!
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to send me your CV or give me a call for a completely confidential chat about this role, or any of the others we’re working on.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Reference: JO-2109-246846
Salary: £60000.00 - £160000 per annum + Bonus, Remote, Pvt Health
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AWS, Cloud, DevOps, engineer