Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
DevOps Engineer – Outside IR35 – Remote – NHS Experience – 6 Month Contract – £500/day
I am recruiting for multiple talented DevOps Engineers to provide infrastructure and operational support for new and existing digital services for a key NHS organisation.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
* Build and configure new secure server platforms (mainly in AWS) and the automated tooling to do so.
* Assist with the migration of some internal services to AWS.
* Maintain existing infrastructure and suggest improvements.
* Provide technical support to the product development team.
* Have a good knowledge of modern web protocols and security standards.
* Contribute to the DevOps community of practise by sharing knowledge and skills. Essential Skills & Experience:
* Extensive experience of configuring and migrating services into Amazon Web Service (AWS)
* Recent NHS/private healthcare experience
* Extensive experience of managing AWS infrastructure and resources
* Experience of using configuration management tools
* Experience of debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability environment
* Experience of administering common databases like MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, RavenDB
* Experience of the operational management of Window Servers, delivering a complex web application stack Desirable: * An understanding of application deployment strategies, continuous integration and version control
* Experience of the operational management of Linux Servers, delivering a complex web application stack.
* Knowledge of container orchestration systems and minimalist operating systems.
* Knowledge of monitoring and logging solutions.
* Familiarity with network protocols – TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, etc
* Effective communicator at all levels of an organisation using a variety of media
* AWS Solutions Architect certification