Salt is currently recruiting for one of it’s clients in the Banking sector, for a DevOps Engineer.
If you have strong affinity with agile, CI/CD and DevOps practices, this may be a job for you!
As a DevOps engineer you will:
- help the team implementing the necessary building blocks to facilitate the implementation of CI/CD pipelines for the wide range of technologies we support.
- work together with developers who rely on your knowledge and skills to implement highly performant CI/CD pipelines in a heavily regulated environment, adding value to their product chain.
Specific qualifications for the CI/CD Engineer position include:
- You have a good experience in IT industry
- You ideally have in-depth knowledge of/administrator experience with at least one of these software packages: Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jfrog Artifactory, SonarQube
- You have experience managing source control and branching strategy
- You have experience implementing build automation on .Net, Java or other technologies
- You have knowledge and experience managing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- You possess notions of Windows and/or Linux server and architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation)
- You have some experience with Docker
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Agile & DevOps knowledge
- Skills in one of the following languages: Java, .NET, C++, PowerShell, Ansible
- Past experiences in integrating a software product in the software development lifecycle is an added value
- Experiences as lead developer or system engineer/middleware engineer is an added value
Applicants can work from one of the ESA offices in Brussels, London or Paris with extensive home working possibilities
Job Reference: JO-2209-259444
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 26/09/2022
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract