- Lead and take ownership of our Dev Ops capabilities within the team and provide solutions to problems that we are trying to solve
- Nurture and grow a team of DevOps engineers as we scale up to deliver on an ambitious program of work
- Design and implement patterns, services, tools, frameworks, APIs and capabilities across our AWS estate that accelerate developer productivity with a security conscious mindset.
- Be a direct contributor to our CI/CD platform on AWS with a focus on removing barriers on the path to production
- You will have extensive hands-on experience of 3+ years of Amazon Web Services (AWS), including using IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
- You will be experienced in at least one programming language and software development in a “cloud-native” environment
- You will have a working knowledge of software engineering tools – GitLab, Jenkins (or other CI/CD tools) and will be familiar with the equivalent services on AWS
- Ability to write comprehensive designs and ensure code has excellent documentation
- Have had working hands-on experience of a broad range of AWS service offerings: particularly focusing on their Compute, Management & Governance, Storage, Security; Identity & Compliance, Networking & Content Delivery, FinOps, Containers & Database products.
- Awareness of Cloud Landing Zone concepts and the pros/cons/constraints
- Hold or be preparing for an AWS certification – ideally a solutions architect associate or a specialism.
- Experience with serverless architectures in the cloud
Job Reference: JO-2205-254969
Salary: Up to £568.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6
Job Start Date: 13/06/2022
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: West Midlands
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: AWS, CI / CD, DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins