I’m looking to speak with DevOps Engineers that are Chef Policy-Based Configuration Management Automation trained and have experience of deployments/upgrades. Experience with Linux would also be hugely beneficial. The role will be working with a large financial organisation and the contract will run for a minimum of 6 months.
- Migrating from RHEL 6 up to 7 and 8, necessitating a Chef upgrade from v11 to v16 or v17
- System Admin level Linux scripting, mostly around host builds.
- Chef environment builds
- Some app-specific OS config required
- 70% Chef : 30% RHEL
- Some refactoring of Chef and RHEL code to accommodate changes in Chef version and high-level attribute issues.
- Must be able to work and overlap of UK & East Coast US time.
- Deep depth of Chef/RHEL and communication skills is important.
- Both methods are to access Citrix connectivity into the systems.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply if you are available immediately and have the required experience.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201933
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 05/07/2021
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract