Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
DevOps/SRE – Contract
This is an opportunity to join a new digital ventures team pioneering within a FTSE100 company. You will be working to improve all aspects of application reliability, including monitoring, alerting and deployment. Help build a culture of DevOps in engineering, where engineers own their code throughout its lifetime.
You will :
– Be working to improve all aspects of application reliability, including monitoring, alerting and deployment.
– Write code, build tools and help our engineering adopt them and should focus on increasing productivity, reliability, security and observability.
– Help the team improve engineering standards, tooling and process through mentoring, guidance and collaboration.
– Be part of the first response team in dealing with incidents and issues our platform
– Help build a culture of DevOps in engineering, where engineers own their code throughout its lifetime.
– Work with other engineers and leads across the division to prioritise, build, measure and iterate new features and products.
The candidate may be a good fit if they have
– Significant experience in communicating and working with software teams, working towards building inclusive and fun working environments.
– Significant experience working with and supporting wider engineering teams with a variety of needs and experience levels.
– Significant experience working in teams
– Experience with AWS cloud (ideally certified)
– Experience building scalable deployment pipelines (using tools like CircleCI and Terraform)
– A track record of building maintainable and easy to operate systems.
– A business mindset when delivering the work. Someone that does not pursue technical perfection/purity, but prioritises business and customer value instead.
– Experience working within high-performance teams, is very driven and thrives in working in environments that require high autonomy.
Any combination of the following would make the application stand out
– Experience working in mono environments, aka “just production”.
– Certified in AWS.
– Experience working with NodeJS.
– Experience building Chat Bots.
– Experience working with DynamoDB, Lambda, S3 and CloudFront (even more if the candidate has demonstrable experience with Lambda @ Edge).
– Experience with serverless architectures.
DevOps Engineer | Short term contract (3-6mths) | £550 p/day My client are a recently launched technology business, spun out of one of the big 4 consultancies, who are now…£450 - £550 per day
Sr Informatica Developer (Cloud experience is a MUST HAVE) - Global Consultancy - Remote WorkingDuration : 6 Months+Location : Remote WorkingResponsibilities:Responsibilities include working with System Architects and Business Analysts to…£300 - £400 per day
Senior GCP DevOps Engineer · London, England, United Kingdom - £80,000 - £90,000 Description - GCP, DevOps, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Terraform, Cloud Networking including VPNs, Firewalls, Subnetting Senior GCP DevOps Engineer…£80000 - £90000 per annum + BENEFITS