Domain Architect for Cloud Infrastructure – London – £100k +
Hiring in several European locations including : UK, Sweden, Germany, Denmark and more.
My client is a global technology consultancy. They work with leading organisations to implement industry leading solutions, platforms and drive best in class transformations.
As part of this growing team, we are looking for cloud specialists who keen to add value to clients across cloud technologies. You will be leading the design for Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure solutions.
Your responsibilities are below, applicants should be proficient in these areas too:
- Creating documentation around the solution proposal, design and implementation.
- Lead the consulting, assessment, PoC and implementation engagements of Hybrid Cloud solutions.
- Engage with customers and implementation teams around solving business and technical problems in the Hybrid Cloud ecosystem.
- Contribute to the development of Hybrid Cloud standards, best practices and organisational capability.
- Serve as a technical consultant for clients in system architectures to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new system architectures.
- Ensure the technical component of the solution aligns with the client’s business goals and current/potential standards.
- Engaging with the Sales and Pre-sales team to help them with technical design, bill of quantity, effort estimation and transformation approach around IAAS, PAAS and SAAS for RFPs.
Applicants must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience working for an MSP or being exposed to a global delivery model is advantageous
- Certification in VMware, Microsoft, Azure and AWS
- Hands-on experience with Azure or AWS deployment and management services, and as well as third-party tools
- Professional experience in architecting large-scale distributed applications
- Hands-on experience using compute, virtualisation, networking, storage, backup/archival, containers, databases, monitoring and management tools using one or more major OEM products such as VMware, Red Hat, Microsoft, DellEMC, HPE or IBM
- Expert knowledge of Azure or AWS or OpenStack platform features and capabilities
- Experience in designing for disaster recovery, hybrid cloud storage, backup and archival
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with a range of different stakeholders.
- Must be ok with an element of travel as part of the role
As our Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for a range of activities that requires the ability to quickly shift between high level architecture discussions and more practical hands on tasks. You will be our Subject Matter Expert and hence the go-to person when we work on proposals and deliver projects.
Due to exponential growth and ever-increasing client demands, this role can be based in the UK or most major cities across Europe.
My client is conducting initial conversations immediately so do reach out ASAP to find out more and move forward. Full job spec available. Apply on the site or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OEM, VMware, Red Hat, Microsoft, DellEMC, HPE, IBM, Azure, AWS, OpenStack, Cloud, Enterprise Architecture, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS, RFPs, Infrastructure
Job Reference: JO-1904-147979
Salary: £100000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Change & Transformation Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AWS, Azure, Cloud, DellEMC, Enterprise Architecture, HPE, IAAS, IBM, Infrastructure, Microsoft, OEM, Openstack, PaaS, Red Hat, RFPs, SAAS, vmware