We have recently partnered with a leader within the blockchain finance industry in the US. They are looking for a linux support engineer to joni their Uk team which is expanding at an exciting rate. The company can offer great benefits and full UK hours.
- effectively troubleshoot Linux applications written in
- 4+ years experience in support engineering or as a Technical Support Engineer (preferably on a frontline team)
- Experience in Level 1 or Level 2 support roles
- Experience creating incident, service, and change request tickets in any of the following ( ServiceNow, JIRA, ZenDesk)
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructure and using unix commands
- Experience in monitoring complex systems
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Good understanding of distributed systems and networking technologies
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple support requests
- Experience supporting large enterprise systems
This position may suit individuals with the following previous job roles:
- Application Support Specialist (support of custom, non off-the-shelf software).
- Technical Support Manager / Technical Process Manager.
- Senior Support Engineer (non-desktop support).
Job Reference: JO-2208-258537
Salary: £40000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 12/09/2022
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent