A Global leading company is currently recruiting for a Middleware Engineer that has experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Remote position – 3 to 6 month rolling contract paying up to £550 per day.
Experience and skills required for the Middleware Engineer, Middle ware Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in middleware ( Jetty/WAS/Tomcat/WebLogic ) installation, upgrade, configuration, troubleshooting, code deployments and support.
- Experience in Docker Enterprise implementation and administration
- Experience in Elasticsearch Administration.
- Experience in KAFKA Administration.
- Installing, deploying, configuring, recommending improvements and maintaining the docker/Kubernetes cluster itself through deployment pipelines and automation.
- Strong understanding of networking and infrastructure architecture
- Experience in Container technologies; ECS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge on Linux Administration/System Management/Automation skills
- Create and deploy Kubernetes clusters on different cloud environments , especially in AWS EKS.
- Build and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in creating and managing production scale Kubernetes clusters.
- Support our Kubernetes based projects to resolve critical and complex technical issue.
- Performing application deployments on Kubernetes cluster.
- Managing Kubernetes storages (PV, PVC, Storage Classes, Provisioners).
- Kubernetes Networking (Services, Endpoints, DNS, Load Balancers).
- Experience in Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes.
- Good Knowledge in Shell and Python scripting
Package for the for the Middleware Engineer, Middle ware Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Remote position – 6 month rolling contract paying up to £550 per day
Job Reference: JO-2109-246802
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract