Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in DevOps and Cloud Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Project Manager – 1 Year Contract – 5G, Cloud and IP – Telecommunications – Hybrid/London – Day Rate Negotiable
Our client, a leading multinational telecommunications company are transforming their portfolio to deliver 5G, Cloud and IP products and solutions for their customers, which is a critical component of their digital transformation and simplification. Our client has started migrating all their customers to these new products and will retire Enterprise’s legacy portfolio fully by 2025. This migration is the largest, and most important customer focused change in our client’s market, for them and their customers in the last 15 years.
To meet the product, network and exchange closure timescales they need to accelerate Enterprise’s customer migrations. This requires an expanded migration programme to plan and execute sufficient migration activity across all our customer segments to achieve the optimum commercial and customer outcomes, on time.
Project Manager skills required:
* Lead and inspire PMO team consisting of a mixture of dedicated and shared resources. Provide coaching and mentoring to drive performance
* Leading the PMO team to design new PMO services, roll out and embed. Manage PMO maturity plan and provide direction for the PMO team to continuously improve each service to flex and mature in line with the Programme Delivery
* Responsible for Executive level reporting that provides insights into the Programme
* Challenge the status quo to drive more effective ways of working across the Programme
* Act as a centre of Excellence for the Programme, providing advice on Governance, Structure and roll out plans
* Strong influencing and stakeholder skills- you have the ability to work at Director/MD level and across a matrix environment
* Ability to lead and coach a team of PMO professionals
* Skilled in designing and embedding governance across multiple methodologies and the ability to flex to meet the demands of the Programme.
* Critical thinking skills- you look at the bigger picture and flex approach to reach outcome
* Significant experience in building out PMO environments in matrix organisations
* Experienced people manager
* Significant experience of working in PMOs on large programmes
* Demonstratable experience across multiple PMO areas (Change/Demand/Risks/Planning/Resource/Finance)
* Agile/Waterfall experience
* Working alongside Leadership teams to support and direct the Programme
If this is of interest, please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org