Outside IR35 – 6 month contract – Hybrid working (London) – £450-£500
My client is expanding its use of API’s as part of a multi-year Cloud Transformation and require a Senior API Designer/Developer to assist in developing and deploying the API’s to an Azure hosted environment.
The API’s will be hosted in an Azure environment and therefore candidates need to possess a solid understanding and extensive experience of working in a Cloud environment including DevOps and CI/CD processes.
- Strong development experience in C# and .NET core technologies built up across a range of different REST API projects
- Experience of API design and documentation using Open API 3.x / YAML / Swagger
- Hands on experience of development, deployment and support of REST API’s within an Azure Environment
- Development of REST API’s that utilise best in breed security and authorisation concepts
- Experience with Azure DevOps and creating/deploying/maintaining Azure resources
- Creation and maintenance of build and release automation (CI/CD) pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Experience of designing API’s from the ground up which conform as much as possible to REST principles in terms of Resources, Sub Resources, Responses, Error Handling
- Performance tuning of API’s
- Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL desirable.
Job Reference: JO-2111-249181
Salary: £450 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract