Lead Cloud Engineer – c£110k
About the Role
Salt is proud to be exclusively partnered with one of the Global Market Leaders in Crypto Analytics. Together, we are looking for DevOps & Cloud specialists to join their award-winning team.
Backed by leading VC funds, they have raised $300M in funding in the past year AND doubled in value. In fact, their valuation is now $4.2Billion & has doubled every quarter for the past three!
With this success/funding, their mission is to reinvest in two key areas; tech and talent.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help enforce a culture of lightweight experimentation and continuous learning
- Learn new technologies and show that you are not afraid to work outside your comfort zone
- Care about customer needs as well as the long term sustainability of the codebase and balance those effectively
- Take on technical leadership by leading design decisions, implementation and knowledge-sharing
- Drive to deliver results autonomously but also see the value in collaboration and helping others
Required Skills / Tech Stack
- Experience with Java/Spring or other JVM technologies
- Solid understanding of Terraform, Kubernetes and AWS
- Forward thinking developer that is driven by creating robust and scalable systems
- A cloud-native architect with strong engineering coding skills
- Experience in scaling/sharding of databases in a cloud environment
- Previously designed and implemented cloud-native microservices-based distributed systems, with terabyte datastores.
- You are comfortable building backend ETL pipelines and services in a Cloud environment
- Private Medical Cover
- Wellness and Mental Health Programs
- Life Insurance
- Dental Cover
- Vision Cover
- Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Subsidies
- Remote Work
- Company Outings & Events
- Generous Individual L&D Budget
- Customised Development Tracks
- Paid Volunteer Time
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to send me your CV or give me a call for a completely confidential chat about this role, or any of the others we’re working on.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Reference: JO-2109-246384
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Equity, flexi-work, Remote
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AWS, Cloud, DevOps, engineer, GCP