Senior DevOps Engineer – c£110k
About the Role
Salt is proud to be exclusively partnered with one of the Global Market Leaders in Crypto Analytics. Together, we are looking for DevOps & Cloud specialists to join their award-winning team.
Backed by leading VC funds, they have raised $300M in funding in the past year AND doubled in value. In fact, their valuation is now $4.2Billion & has doubled every quarter for the past three!
With this success/funding, their mission is to reinvest in two key areas; tech and talent.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Information Security to improve the systems used to test releases for security issues.
- Established objective measures of done and documented assumptions
- Contribute to their Protocol Acquisition cloud architecture
- Reduce the hold-up in an engineer’s day to day work-flow
- Ensure observability and business continuity of their systems
- Hardened production systems (maintained uptime targets, graceful degradation, self-healing and automated recovery)
Required Skills / Tech Stack
- Experience in any of the following: Java, Scala, Golang, Python, or shell scripting
- Prior success implementing infrastructure as code including pipelines as code (Terraform, Helm, Ansible, Jenkins), and containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience monitoring production systems (DataDog, Prometheus)
- Experience with cloud architecture (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with streaming pipelines (Kafka, Spark)
- Blockchain P2P Node and Networking Fundamentals
- Experience with tuning RDBMSs (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Private Medical Cover
- Wellness and Mental Health Programs
- Life Insurance
- Dental Cover
- Vision Cover
- Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Subsidies
- Remote Work
- Company Outings & Events
- Generous Individual L&D Budget
- Customised Development Tracks
- Paid Volunteer Time
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to send me your CV or give me a call for a completely confidential chat about this role, or any of the others we’re working on.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Reference: JO-2109-246383
Salary: £80000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Equity, flexi-work, Remote
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AWS, Cloud, DevOps, engineer, GCP