Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior DevOps Engineer, Still Hiring in an industry very much needed now
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior DevOps to join this newly formed team in Central London. They’re focussed on building a world class team of motivated and passionate multi-discipline technologists. Sharing the vision to continuously improve, support one another and have an eagerness to learn. Operating as a high functioning and performing team to drive the product development through effective technology and innovation.
They are offering the world’s first end to end digital platform within this industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They’re bringing true digital transformation to these global industries.
What you will do:
* Work on everything from transitioning the on-prem teams into the cloud, helping move to an orchestrated container-based service architecture (Kubernetes and Docker)
* Add, improve and maintain modules in our central Terraform & PowerShell Module library
* Consolidate existing Azure resources where possible and migrate on-prem services to PaaS services with assistance from the platform engineering team and developers
* Manage and monitor systems to ensure that issues are quickly identified and resolved
* Collaborate with the operations and development teams to plan and execute system changes e.g. security and audit controls
* Automate build and release manual activities
Create guides and documentation for the development team to operate and maintain product
* Excellent hands on experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure Pipelines
* Excellent working knowledge of Terraform and PowerShell
* Have good working experience in engineering and automation of container orchestration with Kubernetes
* Good working knowledge in setup and supporting Kubernetes environments using cloud providers -vSphere for on-premise and Azure for cloud deployments
* Good working knowledge of Teamcity and Octopu
Principle SRE - FinTech My client is a world leading FinTech organisation and are looking for a Principle SRE to lead Site Reliability process and tech management of their Cloud…
Job Title: Platform Engineer (Azure)Location: London (Central) (with WFH) Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 plus pension, bonus and holiday. I am working with a FinTech that is looking to grow their…£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum