Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Job Title: Solution Architect (Cloud)
Salt are delighted to be partnered with one of the largest and most successful Consulting businesses globally who are building out a new Cloud centre of excellence where they will be partnering with companies to help drive huge digital and cloud transformation programmes.
They are now looking for experienced Solution Architect’s in the UK to help deliver these programmes. This centre of excellence will focus on startup speed and enterprise scale by using their own unique methodology. You’ll be working closely with internal teams and clients to co-create a framework of integrated solutions via cloud technology to deliver business requirements.
They are looking for someone to:
· Be a senior member of the leadership team to facilitate solution design between the end client and the internal teams
· Expand relationships internally within the end client to encourage digital adoption and partnership
· Develop and implement expertise knowledge within clients across Cloud / DevOps including technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible & OpenShift etc…
· Deliver value to clients through an entrepreneurial mindset
· Design complex technology solutions to meet business requirements
To be successful in this role you’ll need a background in:
· Cloud based software development
· Public Cloud – Azure, AWS or GCP
· Agile practices
· Customer facing Solution Architecture roles
This team are going to be leveraging the latest technology and methodologies to deliver huge business change programmes. If you think this sounds of interest to you then please do apply and we look forward to hearing from you.