We are looking for an experienced Payments Architect/Consultant to join one of the leading Digital IT Consultancies in world. You will be working on site for a well established Financial Service provider and the successful candidate must have experience working in a financial/fin tech background.
This role will be catered to someone with experience with back end payments technologies (see below)
Skills and responsibilities:
- Work with senior Financial Industry and Payment Service Provider stakeholders to define Payments strategy (business and technology) for clients.
- Deliver solution architecture for Payments programmes including definition of architecture decisions, delivering Architecture and design documents, seeking approval via Governance forums.
- Guide the end to end delivery of the programme and delivery
- Lead decision-making on strategic technology choices for key functional capabilities
- Develop & maintain Enterprise Architecture artefacts, including Global Payments road maps, which express the target architecture & the investment in order to be achieved
- Lead teams of solution architects for payments transformation.
Skills and qualifications and technologies
- Tier 1 Financial Institution or Consultancy
- Industry knowledge of best practice and industry issues
- Payment processes – SWIFT, LVP, ISO20022, CLEAR2PAY
- Knowledge of regulations – PSD2, Open Banking, CRS, Ring Fencing
- Architect Solutions for Schemes – BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, FPS
- Experience with Payment Engines – Fundtech, GPP, Dovetail Misys
- Methodologies and delivery regarding change management
- Understanding payment trends
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Architecture including Architecture tools – RSA, RTC, EA
For more information, please send your CV to Jbalabat@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: 6577780
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Locations: Scotland
Job Types: Permanent