SC Cleared Senior C# Developer – Contract | London | 6 months
As a developer you’ll:
- Build back-end, front-end and API components to serve a variety of user needs, taking responsibility for the quality of code
- Implement security testing, DMARC report processing and automated analysis components as well as addressing integration, performance optimization, security and scalability.
- Build automated tests to support our continuous deployment environment.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with your wider team, both developers and non-developers
- Contribute towards working in an agile, stripy team and helping that team meet its wider goals
- Participate in our in-house (2nd line) support (during office hours)
- Be involved in helping recruit developers and, where appropriate, helping sift and interview
- Over 4 years of recent C# development experience
- Strong SQL abilities, including MySQL.
- Excellent working knowledge of unit testing, test driven development and mocking.
- Experience with dependency injection, messaging queuing, multithreading.
- Consistently worked within agile teams, using typical agile tools and techniques.
- Experience of developing for cloud computing platforms, including AWS.
- Experience of web programming with working knowledge of React.
- Ability to quickly research and apply new programming tools and software engineering techniques.
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of microservice-based solutions
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with dotnet core.
- Experience implementing cryptographic protocols or standards, as well as implementing email security protocols such as DMARC, SPF and DKIM.
- Knowledge of email standards such as RFC 822.
- Experience of implementing and troubleshooting implementations against Internet RFCs.
Job Reference: JO-1803-133001
Salary: £350 - £400.00 per day