Database Administrator (DBA, SQL 2014, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Windows server) – Broadcasting – London
Rate: £500 – 600 per day
Length: 6 months + extensions
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate expertise with SQL Server, at least 2014 version, Enterprise edition.
- Has proven experience with managing Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
- Is experienced with routine administration of Windows Server 2012R2, including service, event logs, scheduled tasks, access permissions, Active Directory.
- Has proven experience to create and use PowerShell scripts to automate SQL Server and other processes.
- Has experience with deploying databases and application code using pipeline automation. In particular experience with the Red-Gate DLM toolset,
- Is familiar with Continuous Deployment techniques and managing multiple environments with tools such as Octopus Deploy.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (TeamCity/Jenkins) and source code control systems (Git/GitHub/TFS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem ownership and solving skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and deliver to demanding deadlines
- Ability to deal credibly with business and technical users at all levels of the organisation
- Strong communication skills and a consultative approach coupled with a “can-do” attitude
- Knowledgeable about object oriented software development, and enjoys maintaining expertise. Good knowledge of application developments using Agile, and DevOps good practices
- Strong team player, willing to learn from others and contribute ideas freely.
- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks).
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: 28372747222
Salary: £500 - £600 per day