Information Security Architect – Digital – SABSA/ IS027000, PCI-DSS COBIT, NIST, Zachman, Togaf – London
Rate: £600 – £700 p/d
Length: 3-6 months
- As the Group Information Security Architect, you will be working with the Chief Information Security Officer, to define, establish and implement a strategic enterprise security vision that aligns to the digital transformation journey of the business.
- This role demands business insight; technical acuity; and the ability to think, communicate and write at various levels of abstraction.
- The Group Information Security Architect will develop and implement information security architecture and technology solutions to address the current and emerging information security and compliance requirements of the organisation.
Responsibilities: Information Security Architect – Digital / Marketing – London
- Reviews existing security architecture, identifies design gaps, and recommends security enhancements.
- Ensures alignment between security architecture frameworks and standards and overall business strategy.
- Works closely with enterprise architects, other functional area architects and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Develops the business, information and technical artifacts that constitute the enterprise information security architecture and solutions.
- Researches, designs and advocates new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support the security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners and vendors.
- Stays abreast of current and emerging security threats and designs security architecture to mitigate them.
- A sound understanding of how to model threats & risks as well as the controls necessary to mitigate them, on both an organisational and technical level.
- Serves as an information security expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business.
Technical Skills: Information Security Architect – Digital / Marketing – London
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems or other related field; or equivalent work
- Seven to 10 years of combined IT and security work experience, with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network, cloud and multiplatform environments.
- Expert knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Experience in using an enterprise architecture methodology
- Knowledge of a security-specific architecture methodology (for example, SABSA).
- Proven ability in security process and organizational design.
- Experience of industry standards and Frameworks such as SABSA, Zachman Framework or TOGAF
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), SABSA or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) or equivalent certifications
- This is an expert/lead technical role. It defines the information security architecture and design for the enterprise.
- This person works on multiple projects as the lead or as the subject matter expert.
- The role is involved in projects or issues of high complexity that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and information security management frameworks (e.g., IS027000, PCI-DSS COBIT, NIST, etc.)
- Coaching and mentoring of more-junior technical staff will be required
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0207 928 2525
Job Reference: 8324234272
Salary: £600 - £700 per day