Integration Architect – Watford | Contract | Message Broker
My client has an urgent requirement for an Integration Architect to work a 3 month contract in Watford.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 8 plus years of experience in architecture, design and implementation of complex integration solutions.
- Architecture and Design
- Proficient in architecture modeling, integration, practices, governance and reference patterns.
- Experience with TOGAF, Zachman, FEAF, COBIT, ITIL or Gartner Framework a plus.
- In depth understanding of enterprise integration standards and demonstrate ability to advocate and enforce their use.
- Knowledge and understanding of prevailing methodologies. (SOMA, OOAD, RUP).
- Knowledge and understanding of the business implications of introducing (or displacing) solutions.
- IBM Middleware Products
- Solid experience designing integration solutions using IBM middleware stack (WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), MQ File Transfer Edition (MQ FTE), DataPower, WebSphere Registry and Repository (WSRR), WebSphere Business Manager (BPM), WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and ITCAM).
- Knowledge of Web Service security tied to IBM Tivoli stack.
- Delivering SOA based solutions on JEE Platform
- Knowledge and understanding of conceptual architectures. (Web, Client-server, Real-time Integration, SOA, SCA/SDO).
- Hands on experience with EJB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, XML, JAXB, and REST.
- Ability to see IT patterns and can apply industry and internal patterns in solution delivery.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all elements required to architect, design, build, test, operate and maintain complex, global systems utilizing enterprise infrastructure and applications.
- Ability to balance financial; architectural; business and IS objectives.
- Broad-based knowledge of the IT industry and trends.
- Communication & Leadership Skills
- Excellent consulting and influencing skills.
- Formal and informal leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, presentation.
- Excellent collaboration skills (with other architects, analysts, managers, business).
- Retail Industry Knowledge and experience
- Awareness and experience within the retail industry is beneficial.
Job Reference: JO-1802-132656
Salary: £450 - £500.00 per day