Native Android Developer required for my client, a new innovative messaging platform.
I have an amazing opportunity to work on their new greenfield business that will affect their millions of users annually!
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Actively engage with cross-functional team collaborations to define and design new solutions and features
- Work with product managers and interface designers to create seamless mobile experiences
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Troubleshooting bugs that arise during testing and after products are shipped to users, methodically testing possible solutions to fix problems
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills and experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- You will excel if you have published at least one original Android app
- Familiarity with deployment and administration of various Native Android app rameworks, and the coding languages and toolkits that support them. For example: Java, Kotlin; Android Studio; Android SDK
- Experience with remote data via REST and JSON would be a bonus
Great flexibility / remote working available. Office in Central London… Please reach out for more info, ASAP start!
Job Reference: JO-2005-166930
Salary: £60000.00 - £65000 per annum + Remote
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Mobile Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent