Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Mobile Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
We are seeking a talented Android Engineer to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already making waves with a strong client backing and great culture/working environment.
You will be working with the Professional Services team to deliver Apps for new clients by customising our clients Platform, creating bespoke solutions and connecting to 3rd party APIs. You will also be required to collaborate with clients and designers to deliver apps with easy to read code.
· Customising our clients platform to create client apps
· Designing and implementing complex features in a clear, maintainable and testable way
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Working with outside data sources and APIs
· Testing code for robustness, including usability, and general reliability
· Working on bug fixing and improving application performance and design
· Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximise development efficiency
· Experience writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code using Kotlin or Java
· Proficient in Android Studio, Android SDK and commonly used libraries
· Experience with MVVM, MVP or similar
· Experience with RxJava, Koin, Retrofit and Dagger
· Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development (TDD/BDD) experience
· Familiar with GitHub source control and Continuous Integration
· At least one app published in the Google Play Store
· Experience in working closely with designers, and having an eye for design
· Experience in collaborating with clients or product owners using an agile process
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £80,000
Keywords: Android, software engineer, developer .Net, C#, ASP.Net, Azure, .net, Agile, SaaS, B2B2C, B2B, B2C, e-commerce, Mobile App, Retails, solution design.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: email@example.com or 020 7928 2525.