Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Mobile Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Backend Java Developer, Unicorn Business, Barcelona (multiple roles)
We are working with one of the most exciting disruptive tech businesses in the world right now. My client has cornered the market on food delivery as well as courier services for home goods, Drink, Money, Pharmacy…basically anything you need in your city they can deliver using the latest technology straight from your phone. They describe themselves as the “Google for cities” and are using the latest technologies to disrupt the market. They have seen the most success in Spain, HQ in Barcelona but operating in, Italy, Poland, Romania and Latin America and have expanded into 17 cities globally within 3 years! They are on course to become a Unicorn business by 2021 since receiving series C funding last year. This truly is a unique opportunity to join a company that is changing the way we interact with your cities marketplace, and a great chance to be part of one of the most innovative and disruptive engineering teams in the world right now.
Responsibilities will include;
· Work on one of the most challenging problems within urban logistics
· Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
· Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
· Own your deliverables from start to finish
· Deliver high quality solutions
· Work with machine learning engineers to productionise ML Models
· Participate in high-level technical decisions
· Mentor and empower other developers around you
Desired skills and experience:
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from amongst getting to live in one of the best cities in Europe also fast becoming if not already the next Silicon Valley but with Great food and sunshine and a beach!
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between €40,000 – €90,000 and benefits package and Bonus, shares and other perks such as regular socials, lunches, training and development and beers fridge /half day Fridays 😊