IOS / Android Technical Architect required for a leading client to join them on a 6 to 12 month remote-based contract
IOS / Android Technical Architect will be responsible for technical design excellence, facilitating good architectural decisions and their implementation, the Senior Technical Architect is a tech leader who is inspired by best practice, state-of-the-art techniques and technological innovation across enterprise and consumer applications. The driving force behind technical architecture, the Senior Technical Architect will inspire, teach, and coach others on the team through excellent communication skills. You will work closely with clients and product owners to validate their needs, understand their requirements, and ensure good collaboration across the team to deliver the most appropriate solution.
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to lead the development and implementation of technology roadmaps with senior clients and development teams.
- Ability to analyse, appraise and recommend based upon the existing client technology landscape and business ambitions, including key technologies, providers and solutions.
- Ability to convey recommendations clearly via documentation, presentation and discussion.
- Strong understanding and practical experience with DevOps practices, including CI, CD, process and automation
- Deep experience with architectures such as microservices, micro-frontends and enabling technologies such as Cloud infrastructure, Serverless, and Node applications.
- Knowledge of modern web-stacks and their applications in the real world, e.g. JAMStack
- Experience with iOS, Android and Unity development
- Practices and patterns such as Clean Code, Domain Driven Design and enterprise integration
- Experience with modern data architecture
- Mentoring and coaching developers of all levels of experience
- Experience with emerging technologies such as AI, ML, AR, and VR is a big plus
- Enterprise integration patterns may be relevant
Job Reference: JO-2104-199969
Salary: £600 - £650 per day + Inside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 to 12 months+
Job Start Date: Will Wait Notice
Job Industries: Mobile Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract