iOS contract- London- £550.00 per day
Our client is a leading media and broadcast company they are looking for an iOS developer to help them in working on a huge exciting re-platforming project introducing all the latest cutting edge technology and best practices, building a new multi-platform OTT/VOD application. You will be a part of working in a cross functional lean agile team to enhance their customer experience building new products and services to the market.
- Passion for creating the very best apps.
- Exceptional software and analytical skills.
- 3+ years of hardcore native iOS experience, in addition to a solid general software engineering background.
- Experience of working as part of a cross functional Agile delivery team.
- Taking an active role in planning, assisting QA’s and business stakeholders with defining and then implementing acceptance criteria.
- Embrace agile software engineering: BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming etc.
- Design appreciation and experience working with UX/UI designers.
- Having taken substantive apps from concept through to submission and the App
- Strong commitment to quality and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Swift as a language and at least a few years of production code Swift.
- Experience in iOS Development building iOS applications with iOS SDK.
- Reactive programming experience e.g. RxSwift,
- Experience building rich complex iOS applications for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
- Strong experience using dependency management & project setup using as CocoaPods, Carthage (and SPM).
- Accustomed to using Databases (CoreData, Realm).
- Experience with multi-threading and performance optimization.
- Extensive knowledge of common iOS design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with command line and source code management systems like GIT.
- Experience in Protocol oriented programming as well as Object oriented programming.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks (e.g. UIKit, auto layout).
- Experience in AVFoundation.
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Experience in writing unit tests using XCTest, Nimble, Quick etc.
- Familiarity with CI environments and tools such as CircleCI, Travis, Fastlane
- OTT/Video streaming experience.
- A track record of delivery, and getting things done.
- Passionate about code quality and test coverage.
- Perfectionist most of the time, Pragmatist when required.
- Great communicator, always keen to discuss your ideas on a whiteboard.
- Enjoy showing off your wares – we do regular showcases of our work.
- Have fun doing what you do, and this rubs off on the rest of the team.
Job Reference: JO-1901-144089
Salary: £500.00 - £550.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Mobile Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Agile, iOS, iOS SDK, iphone, mobile, swift, TDD