Our client is a leading VOD/ OTT service which will serve millions of consumers globally, whereby they are streaming multipe channels and services. They are looking for a Senior iOS developer to join their ever-growing team in London. You will be working alongside driven individuals to deliver the company’s vision, crafting new mobility and engagement features and forging innovative ways to provide smooth user experiences.
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with development teams to deliver bespoke software
- Over 3 years hands on development experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Strong skills in using iOS SDK including main frameworks such as AVKit, UIKit and StoreKit.
- Good understanding and proven skills in handling video playback of both linear streams and video on demand
- Strong skills in building custom animations using core frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and strong OOP skills
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Test Experience (XCTest, Test coverage)
- Strong skills around using REST API’s using NSURLSession
- Experience using Git, bitbucket, Jira, Confluence and Fabric/Crashlytics
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Advocate best practices like Test Driven Development (TDD), behavioural driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs (preferably using CocoaPods for integration)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment, collaborating with other teams including designers and backend engineers
- Accurately scope delivery timelines
- Lead in areas of new responsibility, coming up with creative solutions to complex problems
- Self-motivated with “can-do”
- Agile software development experience
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge and hands on experience of DRM
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Push Notifications
- Experience with refactoring and maintenance of legacy code.
Salary: Up to £500.00 per day