Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Business Analyst, Ecommerce, Marketplace, B2C, Finance
This will give you the chance to work for the UK’s number one Marketplace within this space.
This website alone gets over 2 billion visits a year within over 15.9 bullion minutes being spent them alone!
The Business Analyst role sits within the Product Team and is responsible for helping to shape the Product strategy that underpins our consumer and customer proposition by guiding the improvement of products, processes, services and software through analysis. The Business Analyst role reports to the Head of Product and works closely with Product Owners, Engineering, Design, Architecture and Operations.
· Work closely with the Head of Product and/or Product Owners to fully understand the problem domain, helping to identify impacts on existing areas and have input in shaping the potential solution
· Producing clear and well documented output as a result of your analysis
· Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources to highlight any impacts to systems or business processes and distinguishing user requests from underlying true needs and problems worth solving
· Identify process changes that may be required elsewhere within the business as a result of a new implementation, and communicate these changes to the affected business areas
· Elicit functional and non-functional requirements from all stakeholders and identify potential risks and dependencies
· Work with engineers, designers and technical architects to understand technology limitations, user needs and development options
· Assist with requirements definition across your product/initiatives and bridge the technical-commercial divide by translating requirements into stories
· You will have some regulatory awareness or understanding of the importanct o adhering to FCA regulatory standards.
· In particular if you have exprience around Mortgages or a finance background this could be a huge benefit!
· Familiar with story-tracking and documentation tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Trello etc
· Familiar with different types of databases and other data-accessing interfaces such as SQL, REST APIs, Excel etc