Business Analyst, Payments, Banking, Payments Processing
This will give you a chance to work for an innovative payments processing provider, currently the number one choice for start-ups and well-established businesses who require a scalable, reliable and flexible partner to manage their processing issuing and account based needs.
This company is embarking on an exciting journey with huge ambitions driven by an energetic teams of high-performers and who are experts in their field. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape this company’s technology and product roadmap that will influence thousands of businesses and their users. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across, digital and mobile then please get in touch for more details.
Looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst, who will be the vital link between customers the product teams and the wider business. You will support a cross-functional teams to help guide its growth, refine its processes and support the team so it can build the best products and experiences for its customers.
- Collaborating with Engineering, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Business stakeholders to gain a full understanding of the business requirements
- Performing GAP analysis on requirements and understanding the impact to existing systems and the business
- Support the analysis, documentation and implementation of the functional & non-functional requirements in sufficient detail for development and QA teams to produce the item.
- Supporting the delivery of any materials required to aid training and communication of new and existing solutions
- Ensuring payment regulatory compliance and internal risk controls are factored into requirements working with the relevant departments
- Produce supporting documentation around processes, static content to support API/Integration documentation, internal or external as required.
- Work with a number of different teams, from developers, creatives, designers, and no technical stakeholders as well as customers and senior stakeholders
- Work with experience design and technical teams to produce wireframe annotations
- Identifying issues and opportunities, and acting as a bridge between different teams
- A passion for championing the customer and the consumer experience across digital
- Working with the Product Manager with respect to managing and refining the product backlog
- Rest API’s are what drive this business so a solid understanding on System integration concepts such as REST APIs, webhooks etc are key
- Story writing in BDD
- Experience in the payments, banking or financial services,
- Payments Processing, Mastercard, visa processing etc
Job Reference: JO-2211-328455
Salary: Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, APIs, Backend systems, Banking, bdd, Business Analyst, Jira, mastercard, payments, Payments Processing, REST API, REST APIs, visa