Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Business Analyst, Prestigious British Retail Brand
This will give you a chance to work with a one of UK’s most loved Retail companies and one of the most prestigious. Something of true British heritage let’s say 😉
The successful candidate will be a doer, with bags of energy & enthusiasm and someone who is resourceful and resilient when confronted with obstacles. A genuine solution orientated individual – that also knows how to have fun.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce Technology, you will the Digital Business Analyst focusing on the front-end customer experience of this responsive website making it as seamless and attractive as possible. You will be the key person to take responsibility for the requirements of our customers’ online experience as well as requirements involving our content management system.
As the business analyst you will have the full support of your teams which will include UX and Analytics whilst working closely with Trade, Product, Content, Design and Development teams.
* Demonstrate a track record of requirements gathering and defining, delivering analysis and designing solutions
* Be skilled in communicating with both developers and business users the design and impact of the changes to the customer as well as internal teams
* Demonstrate experience of understanding UX, customer experience and how content management systems support and enable the execution of this
* Experience of Ecommerce systems and teams
Ideal experience BUT not essential
* Knowledge on which flavour of Agile to use and when to use it
* Experience in cross-device product development
* Experience within Retail ecommerce environment would be a huge benefit but not essential, you may simply come from a high transactional/traffic website
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate’s will receive a salary between £40,000 – £50,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Retail, Ecommerce, Business Analyst, development, Digital, Web, Media, Ecommerce, Scrum, Agile, Digital, Testing, e-commerce, ecommerce, training, Online Training, Web applications, developers, Jira, software development, Kanban, XP, Retailer, UX, Wireframe,
This job ad was posted by Salt.