Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Product Management
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Senior Business Analyst, Software Applications, Agile, Latest tech, Still Hiring We're looking for an exceptional Senior Business Analyst to join this newly formed team in Central Birmingham. They're focussed on…£50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Global leading Client is currently recruiting for a Technical Network Architect that has architecture and hands on Network experience. Based in Bioggio or Zurich. Paying up to 700 CHF per…Swiss Franc400 - Swiss Franc700 per day + Benefits
Business Analyst, Data Analysis, Product Clerkenwell We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join the talented team behind the UK's largest financial and legal adviser search. We are…Benefits
Project Manager / Product Manager, BlockChain, Enterprise Software Company, Start-Up A global enterprise software company powered by blockchain technology. Their primary focus is on streamlining enterprise applications. They provide a…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Share Options + Benefits
Digital Project Manager, helping some of the world’s greatest brands go through Digital Transformation
We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Project Manager to join an award winning global organisation who work with some of the world’s greatest brands, such as Diageo, Unilever, cool Fintech companies and a number of unique brands.
You will Lead and manage an integrated team (client, on and offshore resources) across the project lifecycle to complete the work required to ensure the timely and successful completion of the project’s. These projects will be working on CMS website builds within an Agile environment.
· Demonstrable experience on website builds, CMS, leading onsite and offshore development teams
· Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
· Previous experience within Digital agency would be great
· You will have experience of communicating with a range of clients and colleagues, in particular presenting digital briefs to existing and new business clients
· Digital experience must including Jira, Confluence as well as Microsoft Project and any other leading project management tools
· A leader that is able to guide, inspire and motivate team members and other project stakeholders through challenging situations to achieve the project objectives
· You will have a passionate, proactive and solution orientated attitude, and keen to be an integral part of the company’s mission to grow through their digital capabilities
· Experience in planning, delivering and tracking detailed and evolving schedules for a development team
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidates (3 different positions) will receive a basic salary between £40,000 – £50,000 and benefits package and Bonus with other perks such as regular socials and beers fridge Fridays, genuinely an amazing office, environment, culture and the chance to work with truly amazing brands! 😊
Keywords: Digital Project Manager, CMS, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, UX, customer journey, Brans, e-commerce, ecommerce, Kanban, Waterfall, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, Internet, agile, APIs, User Stories, burndown, Iterative, Agency, Development, SDLC.
MPN Product Manager, Mobile Private network, IOT, 5G, Lead A global technology business are looking for a Senior MPN Product Manager, 'Mobile Private Network' to help take a lead on…£50000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Location: Munich/Dusseldorf | 600.00 - 800.00 EUR Our client is a global telecoms business who are accelerating the latest innovations within IoT to enhance their customer needs, market opportunities as…£600.00 - £800.00 per day