Head Of Product Manager, IoT
This global technology business is looking for a Senior Product Manager, someone who has around Roaming of end to end IoT products. This organisation offers a wide range of end-to-end solutions across a broad range of sectors, including Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Retail and Banking.
You will be working on market-leading platforms that consolidates offerings from several niche and specialist organisations to a single end-to-end solution.
You will work to extend the platform’s market leadership position, underpinned by robust, transparent and realistic business cases and roadmaps. The platform usage is expected to grow exponentially in the foreseeable future, as the highly dynamic IoT market is still in the growth phase of its lifecycle. You will work closely with your counterparts in the Technology team to deliver the strategy and product features needed to grow the usage and revenue from the platform
The role leads a team of product managers that include in scope the following: IoT device management and related services, hyper scalers related IoT products, IoT roaming related products, IoT service & support propositions and IoT managed services.
- Work closely with our client’s markets to localise the solutions by supporting with technical readiness and Go-to-market.
- Lead the lifecycle of the product, ensure competitiveness and manage the renewal or end of life.
- Provide source data to IoT Marketing by defining product marketing communication and promotion objectives
- Determine product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing Industrialisation, Service costs and anticipating volume.
- Contribute towards the overall product strategy interworking with technology, sales, marketing, and industrialisation program team.
- Define product-related Capex/Opex requirements for the business during the annual planning cycle.
- Manage legal, regulatory and risk register of the solutions.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product forecasts and special reports and analysis.
- Excellent understanding of the industry landscape (competitors and partners)
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment across multiple time zones
- Strong Knowledge and hands on experience in the IoT space would be Ideal
- Proven track record to translate customer needs into market leading product roadmaps
- Experience in agile working and product development in a x-functional global team
- Having the gravitas to act as the expert for your product with credibility to face up to customer ‘C’ level and senior leadership teams
Keywords: Product Manager, E2E, Mobile, IOT, Esim, Sim, Connectivity, 5g, Mobile Networks, Radio Access, energy, utilities, oil and gas, shipping, telecommunications, Product Platforms, consultant, Technology, Telecoms, Agile, Automotive
Job Reference: JO-2010-195134
Salary: Benefits + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: 5g, Agile, automotive, connectivity, Consultant, e2e, energy, Esim, IoT, mobile, Mobile Networks, Oil and Gas, product manager, Product Platforms, Radio Access, shipping, Sim, Technology, Telecommunications, telecoms, Utilities