Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Product Management
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Lead Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Lead for Tribe – Banking Client – Brussels
Duration: 1 year + extensions
Rate: €800 – €1000 per day
****The squad is looking for a Lead Scrum Master – please only apply if you are able to be onsite Monday – Friday ****
Provides overall guidance for team to adhere to Agile principles and practices. Guides an Agile team to efficiently deliver high value products
Coaches the Agile team to adapt to an environment where Agile is not fully deployed/understood. Interacts with people outside the Agile team to coach them in the Agile methodology to clarify how they can best contribute to the delivery team
Increase efficiency of Agile team though:
– organizing/facilitating scrum events & decision-making processes (sprint and release planning, identification of tasks, sizing effort, progress reporting, demo and retrospective)
– removing impediments (managing conflicting interests, negotiating inputs between different parties, proactively identifying issues and risks and adjusting scope, etc.)
Facilitates team transparency and shares progress using the appropriate communication channels. Plans and coordinates testing environment deployments and application / system integration testing.
Works with stakeholders and team members to continuously improve (quality, productivity).
Coaches the team to be self-organized and cross-functionality as well as to adopt of Agile practices Collect and analyzes team KPIs (velocity, …)
Follows-up, reports and contributes to risks management (e.g. compliance, security, procurement/finance/liceses)
Ensures that deliverables follow guidelines and standards (e.g. documentation)
Conducts the teams planning sessions and translates them into capability plans
Supports the Product Owner in his/her management of the Product Backlog
Shares impediments and corrective actions to Agile CoE
– Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree;
– Minimum of 7 years’ experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
– Preferred experience within large sized Agile implementations.
– Strong knowledge of Agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
– Experience in business analysis, product/project management, or product development would be a real asset.
– Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution, budgeting and time management skills
– Demonstrated ability to influence team and key stakeholders ·
– Excellent presentation skills ·
– Ability to work in ambiguity and iterate to a solution – can estimate and solve basic business problems without explicit direction ·
– Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve software development processes ·
– Demonstrated technical leadership and direction ·