Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Business Analyst, Ecommerce, Retail, Digital Transformation
We are looking for an ambitious Product Business Analyst to join this huge organisation (one of the most visited websites in the UK after Amazon). This organisation has been around for some time and since Covid has fast tracked their digital transformation! Now they need a Senior Product Manager with Mobile experience to take them to the next level.
This is a chance to make a huge difference with an organsiation that is very open to change and has the money and resources behind them to back you and your ideas all the way.
They are offering one of the first end to end digital platform within this industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They’re bringing true digital transformation to this global industry benefiting both businesses and consumers.
What you will do:
As the Product Business Analyst is a key strategic role and will be responsible for bridging the gap between strategy/product vision and execution. The role acts as the glue that binds various aspects of this organisations strategy, product design, technology, and solutions ecosystem. You will have a key role by collaborating with IT and the wider business all in an effort to support the delivery their marketing leading digital products and services.
You will be fortunate enough to be involved at the very earliest stages of the product development cycle across a wide range of products. You will work alongside product owners where you will deep-dive into a number of problems and provide options on wats to progress the evolution of these products.
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Take part in Product Quarterly Planning sessions supporting the refinement of the product backlog and ensures that requirements identified at the discovery stages are clear and well written stories.
· Work with senior leadership teams to ensure that new products and features are well defined and that solutions are delivering valuable outcomes to both the business and its customers
· Drive the best customer experience and journey through our digital platforms, to ensure a seamless and frictionless experience
· Determine opportunities to drive innovation into the current product portfolio and add product features that add value to customers.
· Be the voice of the customer; ensuring that new products and commercially led programmes have the customer at the heart of them.
· Define product vision, goals and roadmaps.
· Passionately push forward the momentum of the product to innovate and expand the capability of the solution.
· Drive the best user experience through their digital platforms, to ensure an efficient and frictionless experience.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate’s will receive a salary between £45,000 – £60,000 + Bonus & amazing benefits
Keywords: Business Analyst, Product Manager, Automotive, consumer buying, E-commerce, Trading, Mobile App, IOS, Android, Auction, Retail, Shopping, Auctioneers, tradeshows, Agile, Kanban, Azure, DevOps, Engineering, Product Owner,