Product Delivery Manager, SAP S4 Cloud
This will give you the chance to work for a Global Brand, one that hasn’t been affected by the recession and is growing exponentially! A global Beverage FMCG, with so many different leading brands that consumers will know across all continents.
This organisation is looking for a Senior Product Manager to take on this global role and help build a SAP centre of excellence in Europe.
You will be an experienced Product manager delivering software-based value-add solutions, managing a broad set of stakeholders, developing vision/strategy/objectives/backlog roadmaps, using Agile principles and processes, and experience with Finance and Supply Chain.
As an SAP S4 Cloud Product Manager works with a wide variety of internal stakeholders – including Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Planning, Logistics, Tax, and IT teams – in the full range of the product development cycle
- IT Architect for SAP S4 Cloud – Design, build and deliver technical solution aligned with Product technology evolution roadmap
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the IT product roadmap by working closely with business stakeholders, evaluating user feedback/needs and looking at technology trends
- Source additional insight and best practice to design, plan, and scope optimal product functionality
- Build the strategy and vision for SAP S4 Cloud Product Line products that will enable the tools that will improve business efficiencies.
- Product Managers should have the presence to present their ideas with supporting data to align the technical team, leadership, and stakeholders to the same compelling vision for your products success
- Proactively maintain knowledge of technology innovation
- Work closely with relevant business functions to develop/test new ideas and propositions for product development influence and obtain buy-in
- Translate product strategy into a product roadmap, identifying and generating new ideas that drive business value and improve user’s experience
- Work closely with other IT Architects and development teams to understand the technology enablers/constraints for new product ideas
- Work closely with the Product Owners to ensure they have a good understanding of the new features/epics allowing them to develop user stories that will deliver what is needed
- Support the Product Owners in prioritizing the product backlog for development
- Over 5 years in corporate IT environments working with multiple disciplines to deliver projects in line with Business strategic goals
- Proven delivery excellence in successfully managing multiple complex projects at a global level
- Strong Finance and Logistic process knowledge/experience
- Experienced in SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Essential – Finance and Supply Chain configuration experience
- English Fluency is a must with Italian/Spanish as a plus
- Food and Beverage Industry knowledge/experience not essential but a huge benefit
Job Reference: JO-2301-330435
Salary: €50000.00 - €85000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Backlog, delivery manager., Product Delivery Manager, product manager, Product Owner, PROJECT MANAGER, SAP, SAP S4 Cloud