Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Product Management
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Technology Product Delivery Manager, Innovative Banking Start up, Digital, Fintech THE COMPANY This will give you a chance to work for amazing Fintech Start up. This company is embarking on…£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
Senior Technical Business Analyst, Innovative Banking Start up, Digital, Fintech THE COMPANY This will give you a chance to work for amazing start up with series B funding who raised…£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
Project Manager, Clinical, Medicine Research, Remote This is an opportunity to work with an incredibly exciting data-driven Bioinformatics start-up company based in Cambridge. They are open though to candidate's based…£35000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Benefits
Senior Product Manager – Global Digital Transformation
We are looking for a strong Product manager to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web projects.
They are offering the world’s first end to end digital platform within this industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They’re bringing true digital transformation to these global industries.
What you will do:
As a Product Manager you will support the growing demand for our digital products at an exciting time of growth. This is a new role and you will take full ownership and accountability for several products(s). You will define the full product strategy for the product and ensure the delivery is successful against the product roadmap. You will own the team’s goals and success metrics, as well as ascertain product requirements and filter accordingly. The role involves understanding customers’ needs and aligning that with the product development teams whilst ensuring this also aligns with our business goals and vision. As our products are recently introduced into the market, we’re in an extremely fast paced and changing environment, so the expectation is to adapt quickly and hit the ground running.
· Define product vision, goals and roadmaps.
· Passionately push forward the momentum of the product to innovate and expand the capability of the solution.
· Communicate releases, schedules and changes to stakeholders.
Be able to effectively articulate business value of changes in order to define priorities.
· Work closely with the development team and be able to communicate requirements and strategy to them so they understand the vision and what they need to deliver, so ideally experience of leading technical teams or working closely with them with an understanding of technical concepts at a high level will be beneficial.
· Work with various areas of the business to coordinate product deliverables that must come together to work as an integrated release package.
· Roll up your sleeves overseeing the development stages including planning, refinement and reviews. This includes evaluating product instances at each iteration.
· Along with prioritisation you will be anticipating high priority customer needs and will act as a primary liaison in many instances.
· Prepare and present product demonstrations.
· Defining funnels and KPIs utilising analytics to drive this approach
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate’s will receive a salary between £55,000 – £65,000 + amazing benefits
Keywords: Product manager, B2B, SaaS, Data, web, Logistics, Transport, software, Agile, Delivery, Roadmap, Jira, Confluence, Strategy, Digital.
Senior Business Analyst, InsureTech, SaaS This will give you a chance to work for amazing InsureTech organisation which have a SaaS platform that connects insurance buyers, brokers and sellers to…£50000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus