Product Manager, Tech-disruptor, eCommerce, Data, ML, Automation, AI
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join a premier tech-disrupter within an industry worth over £48bn. You would be joining a fantastic Applied AI start-up (already in the top ranks of startups.co.uk’s 2019 top 100 list and recently rated one of the fasted growing start-ups in London)
Their products apply process automation, analytics and machine learning technology to the unstructured data gathered by millions of users around the world in turn helping them understand patterns and trends in people’s lives. Which in turn hugely benefits some of the biggest brands around the world from retail, FMCG and even banking.
- You’ll build and maintain relationships with the COO, the Operations Director as well as the Operations team leads, and build and manage a roadmap based on the company vision and guided by the metrics and key results that measure progress towards the objectives set.
- You’ll co-lead a cross-discipline agile team along with a tech lead, managing the backlog, specification and prioritisation processes and facilitating the key ceremonies (e.g. stand ups, retrospective, sprint planning).
- From the moment the data is received to the moment its articulated and delivered to a client there are several processes and quality checks that happen. Your role will have an emphasis on how those process can be automated and improved, thus driving efficiencies and in turn driving down costs.
- You’ll collaborate with the Engineering manager and the DevOps Lead to optimise development team ways of working to increase quality and output from the team, and you’ll manage key tech cross-stream dependencies or initiatives
- 5 years product management experience
- Knowledge of, or even experience with applying machine learning into products would be a huge benefit
- You will have experience ideally within data businesses, but experience in other types of businesses with complex process automation, transaction processing and fulfilment operations are also relevant (E.g. eCommerce, Distribution, Retail, Logistics)
- You’ll be very data driven in defining and using metrics to measure results and progress
- You will have some experience within automating processes, improving workflow’s and driving efficiencies
Job Reference: JO-2104-199718
Salary: £60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AI, Analytics, b2b, consumer behaviour, Dashboards, Data, data visualisation, In-the-moment consumer insights, market researc, MARKET RESEARCH, Mobile Apps, predictive analytics, Product Management, real-time data, research, sampling design