Junior Product Manager / Mid-level, Software, Mobile, Data
Do you want to join an award-winning Global Technology Retailer. A very well-established and loved technology company that is constantly pushing the boundaries of what is technologically possible for consumers. This exciting programme of work will embark on how we connect with customers both online and offline and join the dots together seamlessly. Providing real time data/ intelligence for insights and continuous optimization
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients and other internal/external stakeholders to drive smooth execution and growth of Brand Management Platform.
- Work closely with the development & engineering teams, data science, service desk (QA) and other teams of the organization & external partners.
- Prepare product roadmaps and development lifecycle plans
- Brief design resource in a timely manner to deliver platform development & launch plans
- Conduct product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle of Brand Management Platform that is currently live in Europe (15 markets), APAC with further expansion to other markets.
Nice to have
- knowledge of Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) + Google Cloud.
- knowledge and experience in managing modern Web, Mobile application development lifecycle
- Understanding of Data Analytics and Reporting Process, Tools (Qliksense, Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio).
- Understanding of front end and backend application systems, tools and workflow
- JIRA, Microsoft Excel, Power point, Adobe
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation that offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £30,000 – £40,000 and benefits such as FlexiTime, 26 days holiday as well as bonuses and plenty of other perks 😊
Keywords: Integrated, Digital, mobile responsive, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, HTML, Digital Transformation, Marketing, Production, CMS, Global, Retail
Job Reference: JO-2201-250048
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, CMS, Development, Digital, digital transformation, E-Commerce, Global, html, integrated, marketing, mobile responsive, production, Retail, Scrum, Website