Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Manager, Data Visualisation / Analytics
We are looking for a talented Product manager to join a premier tech-disrupter within an industry worth over £48bn. You would be joining a fantastic Applied AI start-up (already in the top ranks of startups.co.uk’s 2019 top 100 list and recently rated one of the fasted growing start-ups in London)
Their products apply process automation, analytics and machine learning technology to the unstructured data gathered by millions of users around the world in turn helping them understand patterns and trends in peoples lives. Which in turn hugely benefits some of the biggest brands around the world from retail, FMCG and even banking.
· Working with a small, friendly, exceptional group of people to build a ground-breaking product that uses natural language conversations to allow brands to conduct research with millions of consumers across the globe.
· You’ll get the opportunity to mentoring and inspiring more junior members of the Product team on a daily basis, as well as playing a key role in us growing the team.
· Improving our clients products to increase the speed at which research can be executed, and improving the quality of the data and insights gathered, through automation and machine learning, and process improvements
· Leading the creation of new ML-based products and platforms that not only continue to automate and cognify more and more of our clients business operations, but constitute tools that could be provided to other companies for use with their own data
· Continually working with stakeholders (including CCO, CTO and CEO/co-founder), and the data about the performance of the products, to identify the candidate product improvements or new products, and prioritising them based on all the factors involved. Maintain a product roadmap that is regularly updated that contains the objectives for the current quarter, and the provisional objectives for future quarter, to facilitate the stakeholder’s discussions and resource planning.
· 5 years product management experience
· Knowledge of, or even experience with applying machine learning into products would be a huge benefit
· You will have experience ideally within data businesses, but experience in other types of businesses with complex process automation, transaction processing and fulfilment operations are also relevant (E.g. eCommerce, Distribution, Retail, Logistics)
· You’ll be very data driven in defining and using metrics to measure results and progress
· You will have some experience within automating processes, improving workflow’s and driving efficiencies
Keywords: Product Management, Data visualisation, Dashboards, B2B, Market Research, Predictive Analytics, Data, AI, Analytics, Mobile Apps, In-the-moment consumer insights, real-time data, sampling design, research, consumer behaviour, market research, machine learning, natural language processing, NLP, consumer insights, fmcg, cpg, and consumer good