Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Manager, E-commerce, Search & Bookings
This will give you the chance to work for an organisation of true British heritage. Our client is scaling a unique startup team of engineers, designers and product managers to help improve the customer experience, work to completely personalise the customer vacation experience through machine learning, geo mapping, chatbots and more! This area is lead by the X Microsoft CDO, the digital team will use the most cutting edge technologies and you will be central to completely greenfield projects that will take holiday makers on a personalised experience, from booking their vacation, check in and activities throughout their stay, all the way through to checkout and beyond.
· You are an experienced product manager with the stories and expertise to help this new team navigate the obvious challenges, whilst building aspirational customer experiences
· You have a distinct ability to understand the needs of a wide and often complex audience; from kids to grandparents and friends to couples, our guests have unique backgrounds and expectations around what makes a memorable vacation
· You always walk in users’ shoes. From remote focus groups to on-park visits, you continuously find ways to engage with guests (and your on-park peers) and understand the challenges and opportunities to deliver outstanding customer experiences at every touchpoint
· Your previous product management roles have centered around consumer-facing products with users in the hospitality, travel, leisure, tourism, or related industries.
· Holiday search (fast and dynamic with advanced filtering, indexing)
· Booking (eCommerce, save basket, shortlisting, sharing)
· Activities (booking and scheduling, calendar reminders, recommendations)
· Restaurants (booking, ordering, interactive menus, on-park delivery)