Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Manager, eCommerce, API, Remote
Our client based in central London (but with the option to be completely remote) are a global business going through a very exciting period of expediential growth at the moment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has experience in the B2B Marketplace.
You will be part of a team that create modern web user interfaces and customer-facing APIs that are a delight to use.
· Actively participate, design, and optimise the product from initial concept then manage daily, weekly and monthly through the development cycle and then finally to product release ensuring functionality, quality, and schedule
· Break down and prioritise deliverables for the Engineering team(s) through the creation of JIRA epics, stories and tasks
· Providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
· Working closely with Engineering teams on a day-to-day basis, to triage bugs, prioritise fixes and maintenance. This includes to participate in daily stand ups, sprint planning & sprint retrospective meetings
· Collaborate with Senior Product Manager(s) to derive data analytics & reporting
· Be the technical subject-matter-expert on the product for all teams internally
· Contribute to the big-picture at a strategic level as well as focus on the details when it comes to implementation and execution
· Communicate regularly with stakeholders keeping them appraised of new developments and highlight milestones
· Contribute to SMART OKRs with clear delivery milestones, timelines and success metrics
· Understand key customer personas and work on delivering initiatives that cater to them by remaining engaged, collating their feedback and being able to incorporate this into the roadmap
Useful Technical experience
· Prior experience in the domain name industry.
· Demonstrable experience as a previous product owner
· Experience in working in a B2B marketplace focussed on selling digital corporate products
· Experience in working with API’s and integrations with backend platforms
· Experience in best practice Agile environments including measures of product discovery, including quantitative (e.g. A/B-testing) and qualitative (e.g. usability testing) methods
· Experience in working with Agile SCRUM methodology